Corporate social responsibility
- The chambers has conducted more than thirty (30) pro bono cases for indigents and needy litigants from Magistrate Court to various stages of appeal, fifteen (15) of the cases are prosecuted to the Supreme Court free of charge inclusive of non-payment of filing fees, compilation and transmission of record, transportations, accommodations, services and other miscellaneous.
- Free Notarization of documents and processes.
- Free training and education of indigents and needy around the Chambers.
- Open kitchen every Friday.
- Building of computer center in NYSC Kano office.